This help article will demonstrate how to create a widget. Please note that the member permissions for that schedule apply so you need to make sure that you have enabled the schedule to be viewed without being logged in and that you allowed the member to read or read/write the schedule.
If none of the 24 pre-made themes work in your website you can create a custom theme by following the instructions on the custom theme link.
- Select Setup
- Select Personalize
- Select Widgets
- Choose which default schedule you'd like the widget to display from the drop down menu
- Copy and paste the HTML code into your website
- There are several appearance settings you can choose from:
- Choose whether or not you'd like to display availability
- Choose whether or not you'd like to display location
- Choose whether or not you'd like to enable calendar view for classes
- Set your default view for classes: list view or calendar view
- Choose a look and feel for your widget and click Save
You are able to view your new widget before you add it to your website