This is where you create the action sequence that you want to take a lead through from the moment you get their information.
- Select Setup
- Select Marketing
- Select Lead Flow
- Select Add Flow
- Give your flow a Name
- Write a Description to help you determine which lead flow you'd like to use in the future
- Select the Lead Status that you want the new leads in this flow to be automatically assigned to
- Select Add Action
- Give your action a Name
- Give your action a Description
- Determine when the Action is Due: Either Immediately or within a certain time-frame from when you assign the lead flow to the lead
- Assign to Staff: You can assign the action to a staff member. For automated emails or text messages, this is to inform your staff of actions that are happening on leads they are working with.
- Select an Action Type:
- Task: Select an option from the Task Type drop down
- Automated Email: Select an option from the Automated Message drop down
- Automated Text: Text Messaging Package Required
- Lead Status: When this action step occurs, it will automatically move your lead to the status selected here
- Click Save and Exit or Add Another Action
To edit actions in the lead flow after you have set them up, click the number in the Flow Action column.