Create programs and levels in your Volo site to enable you to track what is happening with your members, students or clubs.
- Click Setup
- Select Programs
- Select Add Program
- Enter the Name of the program
- Enter a Minimum and Maximum Age Restriction
- Enter a Description
- Select whether or not you want to Record Belt Size
- Click Save and Add Levels
- Enter in the Name of the Level
- Select the Test Appointment. If you don't run a specific test class then you can link the test appointment to the same type of appointment that is part of the program.
- Select whether or not a Pass is Required for the Test Appointment. If a pass is required, you will need to search for all who have completed the level and manually advance them (this can be done to a group of people at one time). If a pass is not required, the member will automatically be advanced once the appointment has been completed.
- Enter in the Minimum # of Days that your member needs to be in that level before they are eligible to advance
- Click Continue
Now, you need to add Skills and Appointments to the level.
To add a skill, enter in the Name of the skill and select Add.
To add an appointment, select the Appointment Type and enter in the Number of Appointments Required to Complete Level.