You have the ability to customize which fields are mandatory when adding new members and leads in your system.
- Select Setup
- Select Marketing
- Select Registration
The four types of Registration are:
- Lead Registration: You can customize which fields are mandatory on the New Lead form.
- New Member Registration: You can customize which fields are mandatory on the New Member form.
- Self Registration: You can customize which fields are mandatory when members self-register.
- Quick Add: This button allows you to add new members directly from the Schedules and from the Sales tabs. You can choose the fields that will appear here.
You can install a widget on your website to capture new leads and automatically assign them to a lead flow.
- Select Add New
- Select the fields that you want to show up on the widget. All fields you add will be mandatory.
- You can either turn on the "How did you hear about us" field for your new leads to complete or you choose to Assign Lead Source.
- When the form is filled out if the lead chooses a lead source, or is assigned to a lead source that has a lead flow assigned to it, then the new lead will automatically start receiving the messages that you have set up in the lead flow.
- Choose a Look and Feel
- Preview your widget
- Select Save & Get Code to get your new code for the widget. Embed it wherever you'd like it to appear.