- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove. In this case, you can just click “cashed images and files”
- Use the menu at the to choose All Time under the Time Range.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
In Internet Explorer:
This document explains how to clear the cache and cookies in Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.