Creating an Email Template
- Hover over the Setup tab.
- Hover over Personalize.
- Click on Email Templates.
- Search through existing templates using the ‘Keyword’ field at the top of the screen.
- If you wish to edit an existing template, click on the ‘edit’ icon under Operations from the Available Email List.
- To add a new template, click on the ‘Add New’ button.
- Enter a name for the template
- The ‘From’ and ‘Reply to” fields are defaulted. These fields are defaulted to ensure they are compliant with industry-wide email spam regulations. If you change these fields to a “free” email server (i.e. gmail, yahoo, Hotmail, etc) your emails will not be sent.
- Enter a Subject line for them template.
- Create your template using the editor tool. The available tags to add to your email will be available on the right hand side.
- Click Save to save the Email Template.
Communicating with an Email Template
There are many areas within myVolo that will allow you the ability to send a message. Once you have selected the option to ‘Email All found or Email All Selected’, myVolo will navigate you to the Email screen.
From here, the option to choose an existing template will be listed as the first field to select from. Select from the drop down or use the Search field to search for the template using a key word.
The template will default the previously saved text. You can edit here without affecting the original template. Click ‘send’ when you are ready to send the email.